Blogroll

16 de mar. de 2011

Tulipa de Ouro 2011: Canções Originais


#3 CINEMA ITALIANO / Nine

I love the black & white / I love the play of light / The way Contini puts his image through a prism / I feel my body chill / Gives me a special thrill / Each time I see that Guido neo-realism / I love the dark handsome guys with their skinny little ties dressing mod looking out of sight / I love to watch them as they cruise with their pointy leather shoes wearing shades in the middle of the nights / Whatever Guido does it makes me smile / He is the essence of Italian style... / I love the glamorously Latin world that only Guido can portray / Contini's Cinema Italiano / I love his Cinema Italiano / He makes me feel with Cinema Italiano / My life is real with Cinema Italiano / He is the king of Cinema Italiano / Those scenes I love to see from Guido's POV there's no one else with his unique director's vision / His angles wide & tight / Each moment feels so right / Defines Italian style by only his decision / I love the speedy little cars the hip coffee bars the sleek women in Positano / Guido's the ultimate "uomo Romano" / Contini's Cinema Italiano / I love his Cinema Italiano / Guido Guido Guido / Dark handsome guys / Skinny little ties / Shades in the middle of the night / Speedy little cars / Hip coffee bars / Sleek women in Positano / Ecco il re del cinema italiano / Questo-o-e il cinema italiano / Nella mia anima, nella mia anima, nella mia anima Cinema Italiano / Bianco-Nero Bianco-Nero Bianco-Nero Nero Nero / Cinema Italiano / Nella mia anima Cinema Italiano / Nella mia anima Cinima Italiano / CONTINIS CINEMA ITALIANO

#4 TAKE IT ALL / Nine

You want my love / So take it all / You want to watch it all come off / Take it all / Come on now / Show me how / You take it all / You want my glove / Are you enthralled? / You want to see it slip away and / Watch if fall / Oh we know / It's your show / So take it all / You want the movement to / See what the hips can do / Come watch the slinky girl / See how the pasties twirl / To make your bells all ring / Fullfilling everything you ever wanted / So go ahead and take it all / You want my soul / Take it all / It's time to leave / If I'm to live / Because I have no more / There's nothing left to give / I watch you rise / I watch you fall / While I am standing with my back against the wall / Now it's your turn to finally learn / You had the world / You had your fling / You wanted more than everything / You got your wish / You got your prize / Now take it right between your thighs / You grabbed for everything, my friend / But don't you see that in the end / There will be nothing left of me


#5 WINTER / Entre Irmãos

The yellow sun / Well, it took the hand / Of a country boy / To a city in a far-off land / We made no mark / No shadow at all / On the ancient, holy streets / Where I learned to crawl / The broken and the bruised / The young and the used / The sure and confused / All here / Words will then land on me / Then abandon me / Mangle, untangle me / Leave me on the floor / Rhymes, they sprang in me / Summer sang in me / But summer sings in me no more / Now I'm twenty-five / And trying to stay alive / In a corner of the world / With no clear enemies to fight / It's hot as hell / We're like butter on toast / But there's no army in this world / That can fight a ghost / The broken and the bruised / The young and the used / The sure and confused / All here / Words will then land on me / Then abandon me / Leave me stranded / In guard of the door / Rhymes began in me / Summer sang in me / But summer sings in me no more / Listening to the cries / The strangers / The silence of the foreign grave / Listening to the thunder / The sky is strange / Stretched over everyone / Listening to the tales / The child sings / That goes for days and days / Listening to the calls / Shouts, frustration / At twenty-one / I was born a son / And on that day I knew / I could kill / To protect the ones / We put bullets in guns / Or anything it takes / To take a life until it's still

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Dê sugestões, idéias, fale sobre a postagem, critique. 1ª visita? Deixe seu nome, cidade e idade! Evite comentários anônimos, ofensivos ou spam. Se for sobre o filme, evite spoiler para que nenhum outro leitor veja acidentalmente. Assim que ler, responderei e publicarei aqui. Volte para ver a resposta. Obrigado pela Visita!